A reliable, productive, industrial worker is the foundation of any manufacturing organization.
So when you face a temporary or long-term disruption in your plant or warehouse staffing
situation, you need more than a strong back. You need a skilled, experienced and motivated
individual who can step in to your workflow without missing a beat.
That’s why so many have come to rely on Connections Personnel for their temporary, temporary to hire or permanent industrial staffing needs. Below is a sample of positions we fill on a daily basis.
• Forklift Operators
• Machine Operators
• Material Handlers
• General Warehouse
Each of our employees has been thoroughly screened to meet your highest standards. We
make every effort to evaluate each applicant’s skill in a broad range of plant and warehouse
• Basic criminal background check done on all employees
• Ability to verify social security numbers on request
• Ability to do 10 panel drug test in house
• All forklift drivers are drug tested before each assignment at no cost to you
• Medical benefits available to all of our temporary employees
Next time the need arises for industrial personnel, make sure you get everything you’re looking for: the right people, the right rates, and the right service.